Skip to main content

Photography with the "tweet couple"

Dear Readers,

Happy early Valentines!!!! I can't believe it's already February! Well, today I helped my dear sister Bethany get ready for her date tonight and I was so happy that I could dress her up! Today has been so busy and soo much fun! Aaron and I (more Aaron then me really) planned a little surprise for Bethany this morning and it was quite a success! He came by around 1:45 pm to bring some BEAUTIFUL roses, chocolate and Bethany's favorite drink, a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. She was shocked and so surprised she couldn't speak!

Arn't those flowers just gorgeous?!?!?! Aaron did really well!!!

After Bethany took a shower, I started on her hair and makeup..... she wore my light pink dress that I got for Christmas and I must say it looked great on her! After fixing her all up, we went outside and took some pictures before Aaron came to pick her up! 

I had her get one of the roses that Aaron brought and I think it went really well with her outfit! 

Walking though the yard.......

Oh an't she just purty?!?!?!



When Aaron got here I got the to take some pictures of both of them! It was so much fun to take pictures with them! 

The "Tweet Couple"!

Walking together.....

I LOVE this picture!!!!

The tree was a little short for Aaron but I made him do it anyway! I think it looks so funny! 



Don't they just look adorable?!?!?!


The princess 


Dancing away......

I love Bethany's smile in this one!!!


Looking into each other's eyes!!! LOL

I love you guys!!!!!!

It's been so exciting to see what God has been doing in these two's lives! And in all of ours really! I can't wait to see where God leads these two and I love them so much and had such a great time taking pictures and surprises them both! 

Your Friend,
Haviland





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Crisp Delight

  I have recently taken a sabbatical from working full-time and found joy and peace in being a full-time housekeeper for a short time. The desire to keep a consistent routine, budget, and menu is incredible. I have always struggled to plan meals and to be creative in the kitchen. Pinterest has been a great tool in helping me with great recipes.  I have been trying to prepare one dessert a week. This past week, I found the best Apple Crisp recipe and I just had to share!  APPLE CRISP

Crafting Home Decorations

 As a Christian I am called to be a prayer warrior. This is much easier said then done. I have come to realize the importance of good friends that can come alongside you and keep you accountable and encourage you.  This past year the Lord has brought such a wonderful friend into my life. As we have been encouraging each other to use the powerful tool of prayer, we decided we could craft a prayer board in order to remind us and encourage us to pray daily. I highly recommend doing this as a family or church craft. What a wonderful way to lift up the requests of our brethren and ourselves!  I was able to introduce my friend to the wonderful store of Hobby Lobby! We may have spent a lot of money, however, it was for a good cause!  I do believe they turned out very nicely! I would encourage you to ask people for prayer requests. Prayer is such a powerful tool and we are called to use it.  Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Job 22:27  Pr

A Little Garden in the City

Since moving to the city, I have greatly missed having my hands in dirt. You don't realize just how much you love something until you cannot do it. I shared this with a very dear friend of mine and she surprised me with a gift. An indoor herb garden for our little apartment.  To say I was touched is an understatement. I may have shed a tear or two for joy. Gardening is very therapeutic for me. It is also such a wonderful way to see how creation works and how wonderful and amazing our God is! I began to read the instructions and decided I would record the process to share with you all. Shouldn't we share in one another's joy? I think so! The set came with a plant light. I have killed many a plant already due to the fact that our apartment gets no sunlight. This has been very discouraging, since, I love to have flowers and plants in the house to brighten and cheer up a room.  The set came with three packs of seeds, a tea strainer (which is adorable), dirt, four burlap bags, n