Skip to main content

Christmas Goodies!!!

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas & New Years!! What a wonderful time I had with family and friends! I am so grateful that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for people like us!! Here are a few pictures on some of the Christmas goodies we made!!

                            
                                                          Peanut Brittle!!


                            
                                                           Oreo truffles!!!


                           
                                                Chocolate covered oreo's!


                           
                                                  Peanut butter cookies!!


                         
                                                       All packaged up! 


I'll be posting soon about our Christmas and New Year's (as soon as we get internet😌)  May God bless you!! ☺️☺️
Your friend,
Haviland~😊




                                             



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Crisp Delight

  I have recently taken a sabbatical from working full-time and found joy and peace in being a full-time housekeeper for a short time. The desire to keep a consistent routine, budget, and menu is incredible. I have always struggled to plan meals and to be creative in the kitchen. Pinterest has been a great tool in helping me with great recipes.  I have been trying to prepare one dessert a week. This past week, I found the best Apple Crisp recipe and I just had to share!  APPLE CRISP

Crafting Home Decorations

 As a Christian I am called to be a prayer warrior. This is much easier said then done. I have come to realize the importance of good friends that can come alongside you and keep you accountable and encourage you.  This past year the Lord has brought such a wonderful friend into my life. As we have been encouraging each other to use the powerful tool of prayer, we decided we could craft a prayer board in order to remind us and encourage us to pray daily. I highly recommend doing this as a family or church craft. What a wonderful way to lift up the requests of our brethren and ourselves!  I was able to introduce my friend to the wonderful store of Hobby Lobby! We may have spent a lot of money, however, it was for a good cause!  I do believe they turned out very nicely! I would encourage you to ask people for prayer requests. Prayer is such a powerful tool and we are called to use it.  Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Job 22:27  Pr

A Little Garden in the City

Since moving to the city, I have greatly missed having my hands in dirt. You don't realize just how much you love something until you cannot do it. I shared this with a very dear friend of mine and she surprised me with a gift. An indoor herb garden for our little apartment.  To say I was touched is an understatement. I may have shed a tear or two for joy. Gardening is very therapeutic for me. It is also such a wonderful way to see how creation works and how wonderful and amazing our God is! I began to read the instructions and decided I would record the process to share with you all. Shouldn't we share in one another's joy? I think so! The set came with a plant light. I have killed many a plant already due to the fact that our apartment gets no sunlight. This has been very discouraging, since, I love to have flowers and plants in the house to brighten and cheer up a room.  The set came with three packs of seeds, a tea strainer (which is adorable), dirt, four burlap bags, n